1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then, under Tabs, click Settings.
4. In the Tabbed Browsing Settings dialog box do one of the following:
- In Internet Explorer 8 click the list under When a new tab is opened, open, click Your first home page, click OK, and then click OK again.
- In Internet Explorer 7 select the Open home page for new tabs instead of a blank page check box, click OK, and then click OK again.
If you have multiple home page tabs, only the first home page in your list will open in the new tab.
If you open a new tab in Internet Explorer 7 and see a page that says "You've opened a new tab" after you've followed the steps above, select the Don't show this page again check box, and then click Close. When you restart Internet Explorer 7, your home page will display whenever you open a new tab.
Post a Comment