Tuesday, August 18, 2009
1.- Open Your *IE7* Browser.
2.- Press Keyboard combination *Ctrl+T*
3.- Select on the bottom of the new page "*Don't show this pageagain*".
4.- Click on Close.
5.- Click on Tools, Internet Options. Then Click over Tabs"*Settings*".
6.- Select "*Open home page for new tabs instead of a blank page*"
7.- Click *OK* Twice
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then, under Tabs, click Settings.
4. In the Tabbed Browsing Settings dialog box do one of the following:
- In Internet Explorer 8 click the list under When a new tab is opened, open, click Your first home page, click OK, and then click OK again.
- In Internet Explorer 7 select the Open home page for new tabs instead of a blank page check box, click OK, and then click OK again.
If you have multiple home page tabs, only the first home page in your list will open in the new tab.
If you open a new tab in Internet Explorer 7 and see a page that says "You've opened a new tab" after you've followed the steps above, select the Don't show this page again check box, and then click Close. When you restart Internet Explorer 7, your home page will display whenever you open a new tab.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
In the lower right corner of your browser window you should see a magnifying glass and a percentage. Click the down arrow to the right of the percentage and click 100%. That will readjust the page to normal viewing. To read more about this feature you can click the link below.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Go to Control Panel>Printers>Add Printer
Choose Add a local printer. Click on Create a new port. The default in the drop down box is Local Port. Do not change that. Click Next.
A dialogue box will appear asking for you to enter a port name. Type in the \\computer_name\printer_name.
That did the trick for me. I hope that saves someone some time!